Project Manager and Office Admin
Desert Lab Studio LLC is seeking professionals to join our dynamic team as a business administrator focused on project management. This position requires team leadership, business acumen, professional bearing, website or software development knowledge, and strong relationship management skills. You will provide business administration support to the company and plan, coordinate, manage, and finalize projects according to customer agreements and business need.
We are evaluating all levels of candidates for this position. If you are new to this career path, but have passion, want to work hard, learn, and bring a good attitude – please apply. If you are a seasoned project manager with software development experience, let’s see if our dynamic team is a good fit.
The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop project specifications to assure activities are understood and commitment is gained to meet overall business objectives
- Assure scope and requirements are monitored and controlled throughout the project within established budgets and timeframes
- Overall responsibility for project activities and the associates assigned to them
- Identify, communicate, and partner to resolve project risks and issues
- Know our products and clients; champion changes that will positively impact stakeholders and help avoid pitfalls
- Experience with business administration, account management, and/or project management
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with software development lifecycles
- Associate degree or comparable work experience
- Certification in project management a plus
- Must pass a background clearance
- Local Tucson applicants only
Skills and Specifications
- Requires ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written formats
- Solid problem-solving skills and effective project management skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills in the areas of collaboration, team participation, creative problem-solving, conflict resolution, group planning, and decision-making processes
Desert Lab Studio, LLC is a privately held product incubation company that employs a creative professional team known for delivering high-end, reliable technology solutions. We leverage skills and best practices honed by years of providing product design, software development, operational support, and professional services to a growing base of products. We also continue to provide application development, web design, hosting, and internet marketing services to external clients. We incubate products. We incubate companies.
Send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.